Mid-Term Review of “Social inclusion through the provision of integrated community services at community level” model
September 2016 – April 2017
- to provide an in-depth assessment of the implementation status of the modeling project “Social inclusion through the provision of integrated community services at community level”.
- assess the overall model, as well as each component,in terms of its relevance, effectiveness, efficiency and elements of sustainability;
- identify key elements that contribute to the model’s success, as well as main bottlenecks and barriers in implementation;
- document lessons learned, in relation to the model’s implementation and propose recommendations for improvement;
- make recommendations for further action related to the sustainability, scaling up and mainstreaming of the minimum package of services and quality inclusive education package at national level.
MTR methodology includes a mixed of methods and instrument for data collection: quantitative (web base surveys), qualitatives (in-depth interviews and focus groups), and secondary data analysis.
Call for workshop & Special issue: Domestic Objects: The Transformation of Everyday Life in Post-Socialist Era
The idea of material culture was present from the inception of social sciences as a way to somehow mark the distinction between what people do, what people believe, what they say they do and believe, and what people have. Various instances of this effort to...
New publication: Sebastian Fitzek (2020) “The Sacred and the political power – psychocial approaches of the collective imaginary in the collection of psycho-social sciences”. Bucharest: ProUniversitaria Publishing House.
We hereby announce the appearance in September 2020 of the volume written by Sebastian Fitzek, called "The Sacred and the political power - psychocial approaches of the collective imaginary in the collection of psycho-social sciences" of the ProUniversitaria...
New publication: Filip Alexandrescu (2020) Social Conflict and the Making of a Globalized Place at Roșia Montană, Bucharest: Pro Universitaria
We are delighted to announce the release of Dr. Filip Alexandrescu (2020) Social conflict and the making of a globalized place at Rosia Montană, Bucharest: Pro Universitaria The book is available from the Virtual Sociological Library...
During the Open Government Week, on 12th of March 2019, the team of OGP Romania - General Secretariat of the Government, in partnership with the RIQL - Research Institute for Quality of Life (Romanian Academy), and the Center for Public Innovation organize the debate...
The ICCV Conference “Social Romania 1918 – 2018. ICCV contributions to the knowledge of the Romanian society”
The ICCV Conference “Social Romania 1918 – 2018. ICCV contributions to the knowledge of the Romanian society” 14 November 2018, Bucharest In the series of events dedicated to the Centenary of the Great Union, the Research Institute for Quality of Life (ICCV), member...
From source to destination: new challenges of migration in Central and Eastern Europe Timişoara, 11th– 12thof September 2018 Organizers: RoMig - The Romanian Network for Migration Studies, Faculty of Sociology and Psychology and Faculty of Economics and Business...
... Latest news Bucharest Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13, postal code 050711 Phone: 021.318.24.61 Fax: 021.318.24.62 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Follow us on Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13 Bucharest Phone:...
Broșura de prezentare a ICCV, incluzând direcțiile de cercetare, programele instituționale, publicațiile relevante și domeniile de expertiză ale Institutului, poate fi descărcată aici:
Institutul de Cercetare a Calității Vieții - 30 de ani de cercetare în beneficiul comunității