A model of integrated services offered to young people in the countryside and the child protection system
August - October 2016
The aim of the project was the elaboration of two working methodologies for specialists working with young people in the rural and young child protection system, respectively, to improve their capacity to provide quality services that facilitate the socio-professional integration of young people from disadvantaged categories.
- Identifying and analyzing specific working methods working with rural young people that meet the specific needs of this category and facilitate their socio-professional integration;
- Identify and analyze the specific working methods of working with young people in the child protection
system that meet the specific needs of this category and facilitate their socio-professional integration;
- Identifying effective methods of working with young people in the rural area, namely young people in the child protection system in the following areas: occupation (choosing a profession, getting a job), social integration (life skills, social skills, emotional stability) to establish an integrated service model for socio-professional integration of disadvantaged young people.
Activities carried out within the project:
- Qualitative research in the counties of Bacau, Bucharest-Ilfov and Sibiu;
- Organizing a debate within the RIQL with the participation of the representatives of the public institutions and NGO responsable for the situation of children and young people in Romania.
Call for workshop & Special issue: Domestic Objects: The Transformation of Everyday Life in Post-Socialist Era
The idea of material culture was present from the inception of social sciences as a way to somehow mark the distinction between what people do, what people believe, what they say they do and believe, and what people have. Various instances of this effort to...
New publication: Sebastian Fitzek (2020) “The Sacred and the political power – psychocial approaches of the collective imaginary in the collection of psycho-social sciences”. Bucharest: ProUniversitaria Publishing House.
We hereby announce the appearance in September 2020 of the volume written by Sebastian Fitzek, called "The Sacred and the political power - psychocial approaches of the collective imaginary in the collection of psycho-social sciences" of the ProUniversitaria...
New publication: Filip Alexandrescu (2020) Social Conflict and the Making of a Globalized Place at Roșia Montană, Bucharest: Pro Universitaria
We are delighted to announce the release of Dr. Filip Alexandrescu (2020) Social conflict and the making of a globalized place at Rosia Montană, Bucharest: Pro Universitaria The book is available from the Virtual Sociological Library...
During the Open Government Week, on 12th of March 2019, the team of OGP Romania - General Secretariat of the Government, in partnership with the RIQL - Research Institute for Quality of Life (Romanian Academy), and the Center for Public Innovation organize the debate...
The ICCV Conference “Social Romania 1918 – 2018. ICCV contributions to the knowledge of the Romanian society”
The ICCV Conference “Social Romania 1918 – 2018. ICCV contributions to the knowledge of the Romanian society” 14 November 2018, Bucharest In the series of events dedicated to the Centenary of the Great Union, the Research Institute for Quality of Life (ICCV), member...
From source to destination: new challenges of migration in Central and Eastern Europe Timişoara, 11th– 12thof September 2018 Organizers: RoMig - The Romanian Network for Migration Studies, Faculty of Sociology and Psychology and Faculty of Economics and Business...
... Latest news Bucharest Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13, postal code 050711 Phone: 021.318.24.61 Fax: 021.318.24.62 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Follow us on Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13 Bucharest Phone:...
Broșura de prezentare a ICCV, incluzând direcțiile de cercetare, programele instituționale, publicațiile relevante și domeniile de expertiză ale Institutului, poate fi descărcată aici:
Institutul de Cercetare a Calității Vieții - 30 de ani de cercetare în beneficiul comunității