The third Age –a priority on public agenda
March 1st 2015 – April 30 2016
Aim: increasing the advocacy capacity of the Federation of Pensioners’Mutual Aid Associations of Romania
Specific objectives for RIQL:
- Evaluation of the Romanian Pensioners’ Mutual AidAssociations’ advocacy capacity
- Development of the Advocacy Strategy of Omenia federation of Pensioners’ Mutual AidAssociations
- Survey on Pensioners’ Mutual AidAssociations
- In-depth interviews with Pensioners’ Mutual AidAssociations’ representatives
- Focus groups with Pensioners’ Mutual AidAssociations’ representatives
- Secondary data analysis: Pensioners’ Mutual AidAssociations’ data bases, social services providers for elderly people, social services for elderly people
Coordonator ICCV: Claudia Petrescu
Coordinator of the consortium: Pensioners’ Mutual Help House Association „Omenia”Bucharest
Research partners: The Research Institute for Quality of Life, Opportunity Associates Romania
Period: March 1st 2015 – April 30 2016.
Funding: EEA and Norway Grants
Key words: elderly, advocacy, social services, public policy, capacity building, training
During the Open Government Week, on 12th of March 2019, the team of OGP Romania - General Secretariat of the Government, in partnership with the RIQL - Research Institute for Quality of Life (Romanian Academy), and the Center for Public Innovation organize the debate...
The ICCV Conference “Social Romania 1918 – 2018. ICCV contributions to the knowledge of the Romanian society”
The ICCV Conference “Social Romania 1918 – 2018. ICCV contributions to the knowledge of the Romanian society” 14 November 2018, Bucharest In the series of events dedicated to the Centenary of the Great Union, the Research Institute for Quality of Life (ICCV), member...
From source to destination: new challenges of migration in Central and Eastern Europe Timişoara, 11th– 12thof September 2018 Organizers: RoMig - The Romanian Network for Migration Studies, Faculty of Sociology and Psychology and Faculty of Economics and Business...
... Latest news Bucharest Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13, postal code 050711 Phone: 021.318.24.61 Fax: 021.318.24.62 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Follow us on Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13 Bucharest Phone:...