Prometeus – Promoting Social Economy in Romania through research, education and training at European standards
September 2010 – September 2013
Aim:Promoting social economy as a flexible and sustainable tool for generating jobs, economic development and social inclusion in Romania.
- Development of scientific research and higher education in the field of social economy, indispensable tools for the implementation of the concept of social economy in Romania and its integration into the European movement in the field;
- Increasing the visibility of social enterprises and the public support for their development in Romania and promotion of a favorable public policies framework for social economy;
- Development of social enterprises in Romania and increasing their performances through training and coaching;
Main Results of RIQL activity:
- 4 national studies for:
- Mutual aid associations and credit cooperatives(http://www.ies.org.ro/library/files/organizatiile_de_ajutor_reciproc.pdf) ;
- Cooperatives (http://www.ies.org.ro/library/files/cooperativele_din_romania.pdf);
- Social economy entities from agriculture and forestry (http://www.ies.org.ro/library/files/organizatiile_colective_ale_proprietarilor.pdf);
- Local development and social economy (http://www.ies.org.ro/library/files/economia_sociala_in_contextul_dezvoltarii_locale.pdf);
- 6 data bases with social economy entities (non-profit organizations, cooperatives, employees’ mutual aid associations, pensioners’ mutual aid associations, commons, agriculture associations) with informations about: income, assets, profit/surplus, employees for 2000-2010
- 1 international conference
- 4 workshops
- Secondary data analysis on Regis data base of NIS
- In-depth interviews
- Focus groups
- Social documents analysis
- Case studies
During the Open Government Week, on 12th of March 2019, the team of OGP Romania - General Secretariat of the Government, in partnership with the RIQL - Research Institute for Quality of Life (Romanian Academy), and the Center for Public Innovation organize the debate...
The ICCV Conference “Social Romania 1918 – 2018. ICCV contributions to the knowledge of the Romanian society”
The ICCV Conference “Social Romania 1918 – 2018. ICCV contributions to the knowledge of the Romanian society” 14 November 2018, Bucharest In the series of events dedicated to the Centenary of the Great Union, the Research Institute for Quality of Life (ICCV), member...
From source to destination: new challenges of migration in Central and Eastern Europe Timişoara, 11th– 12thof September 2018 Organizers: RoMig - The Romanian Network for Migration Studies, Faculty of Sociology and Psychology and Faculty of Economics and Business...
... Latest news Bucharest Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13, postal code 050711 Phone: 021.318.24.61 Fax: 021.318.24.62 E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Follow us on Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13 Bucharest Phone:...
Broșura de prezentare a ICCV, incluzând direcțiile de cercetare, programele instituționale, publicațiile relevante și domeniile de expertiză ale Institutului, poate fi descărcată aici:
Institutul de Cercetare a Calității Vieții - 30 de ani de cercetare în beneficiul comunității